Counter Update

I just finished my latest improvements to the legacy version of my counter script.
I just added the lookup for ISPs and added dynamic scaling for the axis legend.
I will now going forward to change the whole system to a more sophisticated software, e.g. using a Datawarehouse approach. The first version of the Data-Model is finished.

So from the old version (that was just some plain tables, flowing around)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I created a new Model with more Tables, connected to each other. Basically i devided the Model into a basic Fact (Count) and some Dimensions (for every Value):

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

With my current values (around 22k Facts), i have already to limit the facts that are queryed from the Datebase. I wrote a short script to migrate all old Datasets to the new Data-Model.

Leave a Reply